|Who we are:
What we do:
- Kayla McNamara, Director
- Melissa Jones, TRAC Case Manager
- Phil Clayton, TRAC Case Manager
- Proactively address school attendance concerns.
- Educate students/families on truancy laws and process.
- Assess the underlying factors relating or contributing to truant behavior.
- Assist youth in identifying goals and taking steps toward reaching them.
- Provide assistance for those involved in Truancy Court by supporting families through the process, providing progress updates, and advocating for youth during hearings.
- Connect students and families with additional resources to further assist them in getting back on track.
- Empower youth to acquire and utilize good decision-making skills for future life choices.
- Coordinate and supervise community service opportunities for youth who have received a truancy citation.
Download our TRAC Brochure here.
- To learn more about TRAC, please contact: Kayla McNamara, Director of Truancy Intervention & Targeted Outreach Services at 920-750-5828.