What We Offer:
Who We Serve: Youth age 6-18 (youth do not need to be a Boys & Girls Club member)
- Individual, small group and youth-focused family counseling
- Support for a wide range of presenting issues
- Responsiveness to emerging and developmental needs of youth and their families
- Outreach and educational support to community agencies and schools
- Connection to other community resources and services
Monday through Friday
Daytime, after school and evening appointments are available
Our Approach: We build on the strengths and resources presented in the lives of each young person with whom we work. We work through the journey of exploration, insight and action to help enable those with whom we work live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
About Us: Master's level counseling provided by LPC/LPC-IT.
Getting Started: Contact us! We will help you determine if our services can meet your needs and guide you through the process to get started (or help connect you to other services in our community).
Contact Information: Carlyn Andrew, Youth & Family Counseling Director, (920) 750-5838
Location: Based out of our main location at 160 S. Badger Avenue, Appleton.
In Case of Emergency: Please call 911 or the Outagamie County 24-hour crisis hotline at (920) 832-4646.
Referrals: Anyone may provide families with our contact information for the parent/guardian to make the initial contact.