Family Night & Teen Group
The Center for Grieving Children hosts an evening Family Night program on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month of the school year.
- 6 PM: Dinner
- 8 PM: Program Ends
These gatherings begin with a shared meal and visits from our therapy dog teams. Participants then break up into five age groups, with adults having their own groups as well. Trained facilitators and support volunteers lead group members through activities designed for the sharing of feelings, life experiences, and memories. These activities often include arts, crafts, interactive games and support. The evening ends with a brief candlelight commemorative ceremony.
- January 8, 2019
- January 22, 2019
- February 12, 2019
- February 26, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- March 26, 2019
- April 9, 2019
- April 23, 2019
- May 14, 2019
- May 28, 2019
During the Summer we meet once on month on the third Tuesday of the month.
- June 18, 2019: Memorial Picnic & Tree Planting
- Greenville Lion’s Park, Municipal Dr, Greenville, Wisconsin
- July 16, 2019: Nature Spirit Memory Walk
- Heckrodt Nature Center, 1305 Plank Rd, Menasha, Wisconsin
- August 20, 2019: Family Fun
- Boys & Girls Club of Appleton, 160 S Badger Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin
A one-time orientation with the Director is the only requirement to attend.