Trained volunteers are at the heart of the Center for Grieving Children. They support the program as it provides grieving children a safe space to receive peer support, information about the grieving process, and to engage in commemorative activities. Some roles include Small Group Facilitators, Small Group Helpers, Greeters, Kitchen Volunteers, Library/Mailings, and Advisory Council.
- 18+ years of age
- Fill out the correct application for your desired role
- Must complete CGC onboarding and training process
Hours of Operation
During your volunteer orientation, the Director of the Center of Grieving Children will work with you to choose dates and times during our hours of operation that work best for your schedule.
Steps to becoming a Center for Grieving Children Volunteer:
- Fill out the appropriate volunteer application** according to your interest:
- Complete a background check
- Complete a scheduled orientation and CGC-required training specific to your role
- Choose your schedule
**After you submit your application, you will be contacted via email to complete the background check
For Center for Grieving Children program questions please contact:
Erin Hollister at email@example.com or (920) 750-5839.