- 18+ years of age
- Fill out the volunteer application and choose an area of interest
- Must complete CGC onboarding and training process
Hours of Operation
During your volunteer orientation, the Director of the Center of Grieving Children will work with you to choose dates and times during our hours of operation that work best for your schedule.
Steps to becoming a Center for Grieving Children Volunteer:
- Fill out the volunteer application and select an area of interest: click here to complete the application
- Complete a background check
- Complete a scheduled orientation and CGC-required training specific to your role
- Choose your schedule
**After you submit your application, you will be contacted to complete the background check.
For more information please contact:
Erin Hollister at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 750-5839.