Doing Whatever It Takes
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley is here to support the community, especially those who need us most. We are committed to providing as much support and help as we can, in a safe manner.
How You Can Help
We have the ability to make this unsettling time a little more hopeful by simply choosing to be there for one another. To donate, please click the button below and select “COVID-19/Essential Support” from the designation dropdown.
Explaining COVID-19 to youth
If you are looking for opportunities to talk to and educate to your children about COVID-19, check out these helpful resources:
- Talking to children about Coronavirus
- NPR: A Comic Exploring the Coronavirus
- Mystery Science: How do germs get inside your body? (Video)
- BrainPop: Activities and Education about Coronavirus for youth
- Nanogirl: Explaining Coronavirus to youth (Video)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America – MyFuture Program Activities
- Scholastic – Learn at Home
- Reading Adventure Packs by Reading Rockets
- 150+ Enrichment Activities While Parents and Caregivers Work Remotely
For any other inquiries please email email@example.com.