We are currently offering two options for meal assistance – daily meal pickup (Monday-Friday) and weekly meal pickup (Monday-Thursday). Each family can choose which of these two options will work best for them.
- What: We are providing FREE youth meals during the week. You will not need to have a child or youth enrolled as a Club Member to qualify for these meals and it is not required to have your youth in the vehicle in order to pick up meals.
- When: 4:30-5:30 pm (Monday-Friday) for daily meal pick up, OR 4:30-5:30 pm (Monday-Thursday) for weekly meal pick up
- Where: The Boys & Girls Club of Appleton (160 S. Badger Ave, Appleton) and the Boys & Girls Club of Menasha (600 Racine St., Menasha)
- How to sign up: No sign up is required for daily meal pick up. To sign up for once a week (7 meal per youth) pick up please click here.
Weekly Meal Pick Up
Parents and caregivers prefer to come once a week to pick up 7 meals for each of their youth they will be required to complete the weekly meal pick up form below.
This form only needs to be completed one time – after that you will be able to continue picking up meals each week on the day you selected in the form.
Based on the date you are completing the weekly meal form – here’s when meals will be available for you to pick up:
- If you complete this form Friday (after 6 pm) through Tuesday (by 6 pm) your meals will not be available for pickup until Thursday at the earliest.
- If you complete this form Tuesday (after 6 pm) through Wednesday (by 6 pm) your meals will not be available for pickup until the following Monday at the earliest.
- If you complete this form on Wednesday (after 6 pm) through Thursday (by 6 pm)- your meals will not be available for pickup until the following Tuesday at the earliest.
- If you complete this form Thursday (after 6 pm) through Friday (by 6 pm) your meals will not be available for pickup until the following Wednesday at the earliest.
Daily Meal Pick Up
Parents and caregivers who prefer to pick up their meals daily (as opposed to once a week), can just stop by either of the below locations between 4:30 – 5:30 pm, every Monday-Friday.
Where to Go Pick Up Meals
- Those picking up meals at the Boys & Girls Club of Appleton (160 S. Badger Ave., Appleton) – please drive by the side of our building heading west on W. Lawrence Street. Please pull over by the meal signage that will be put up and wait in your car for food service support.
- Those picking up meals at the Boys & Girls Club of Menasha (600 Racine St., Menasha) – please pull into a 15-minute parking spot in the parking lot off of 6th Street and wait in your car for food service support.
- When you go to pick up your meals please stay in your vehicle and wait for food service support to assist you.
- Youth are not required to be in the vehicle when meals are picked up.
- There is no age requirement for youth looking to receive meals.
For additional questions regarding meal assistance please contact Jordan at email@example.com.
To learn more about all the other ways we’re supporting youth and families during COVID-19 please click here.