We are currently providing weekly meal pick-up (Mondays & Thursdays). Please click the button below to sign up.
Weekly Meal Pick Up
- What: We are providing FREE youth meals during the week. You will not need to have a child or youth enrolled as a Club Member to qualify for these meals and it is not required to have your youth in the vehicle in order to pick up meals.
- When: 4:30-5:30 pm Mondays or Thursdays for weekly meal pick up
- Where: The Boys & Girls Club of Appleton (160 S. Badger Ave, Appleton) and the Boys & Girls Club of Menasha (600 Racine St., Menasha)
- How to sign up: If you haven’t already, and are in need of weekly meals (7 meals each week) please click here to sign up.
Parents and caregivers can sign up for weekly meal pick-up (to receive 7 meals for each of their youth each week).
Based on the date you are completing the weekly meal form – here’s when the first weeks’ meals will be available for you to pick up:
- If you complete this form Thursday (after 6 pm) through Tuesday (by 6 pm) your meals will be available for pickup starting on Thursday.
- If you complete this form Tuesday (after 6 pm) through Thursday (by 6 pm) your meals will be available for pickup starting that following Monday.
Where to Go Pick Up Meals
- Those picking up meals at the Boys & Girls Club of Appleton (160 S. Badger Ave., Appleton) – please drive by the side of our building heading west on W. Lawrence Street. Please pull over by the meal signage that will be put up and wait in your car for food service support.
- Those picking up meals at the Boys & Girls Club of Menasha (600 Racine St., Menasha) – please pull into a 15-minute parking spot in the parking lot off of 6th Street and wait in your car for food service support.
- When you go to pick up your meals please stay in your vehicle and wait for food service support to assist you.
- Youth are not required to be in the vehicle when meals are picked up.
- There is no age requirement for youth looking to receive meals.
For additional questions regarding meal assistance please contact Barb, our Director of Food Service at email@example.com.
To learn more about all the other ways we’re supporting youth and families during COVID-19 please click here.