Youth & Family Counseling
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley offers Youth and Family Counseling to support youth and families’ mental, behavioral, and emotional needs and goals. Our counselors are state licensed as Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC or LPC-IT) or Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW or ASPW).
Meet our team
- Mary Leet, Youth & Family Counselor
- Carlyn Andrew, Senior Director of Counseling & Training
What we offer
- Individual, small group and youth-focused family counseling.
- Support for a wide range of presenting issues.
- Responsiveness to emerging and developmental needs of youth and their families.
- Outreach and educational support to community agencies and schools.
- Connection to other community resources and services.
Our counselors use a strength-based, trauma-informed approach to support youth and their families as they navigate times of challenge or uncertainty. Counselors guide youth through a journey of exploration, insight, and action to enable them to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
There is no cost for counseling services.
Interested in individual or family counseling?
Please contact us at 920-750-5925 or YFC@bgclubfoxvalley.org. We will help you determine if our counseling services can meet your needs and guide you through the process (or help connect you to other services in our community.)
- Counseling services are available to youth ages 6-18.
- Daytime, after school, and evening appointments are available (Monday-Friday).
- Parent consent is required
Interested in group counseling?
Program staff offer group counseling experiences periodically. To learn more about any current offerings please view and complete this Group Interest Form.
Counseling services are available at:
- Boys & Girls Club of Menasha, 600 Racine St, Menasha, WI 54952
Concerned about your immediate safety?
Please call 911 or the Wisconsin Statewide Crisis line at 1-866-317-9362 or text “HOPELINE” to 741741.
Anyone may provide families with our contact information for the parent/guardian to make the initial contact.