Youth & Family Counseling
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley offers Youth and Family Counseling. Our licensed professional counselors (LPCs) are master-degreed mental health service providers, trained to work with individuals, families, and groups in treating mental, behavioral, and emotional problems and disorders.
Meet our Team
- Mary Leet, Youth & Family Counselor
- Cara Nagy, Youth & Family Counselor
- Carlyn Andrew, Senior Director of Counseling & Training
- Stephen Umhoefer, Youth & Family Counselor
What We Offer
- Individual, small group and youth-focused family counseling.
- Support for a wide range of presenting issues.
- Responsiveness to emerging and developmental needs of youth and their families.
- Outreach and educational support to community agencies and schools.
- Connection to other community resources and services.
Who We Serve
Youth ages 6 to 18. Youth need not be a Boys & Girls Club member.
- Monday through Friday.
- Daytime, after school and evening appointments are available.
There is no cost for counseling services.
We build on the strengths and resources of each young person with whom we work. Our goal is to help enable youth to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
Contact Carlyn Andrew, Senior Director of Counseling and Training, at (920) 750-5838. She will help you determine if our counseling services can meet your needs and guide you through the process to get started (or help connect you to other services in our community).
- Boys & Girls Club of Appleton, 160 S Badger Ave, Appleton, WI 54914
- Boys & Girls Club of Menasha, 600 Racine St, Menasha, WI 54952
In Case of Emergency
Please call 911 or the Outagamie County 24-hour crisis hotline at (920) 832-4646.
Anyone may provide families with our contact information for the parent/guardian to make the initial contact.