Program support volunteers are so important to our Club’s mission. Each day they assist our Club staff with various program needs. Areas to assist with include Sports, Fitness and Recreation, The Arts, Games Room, Health and Life Skills, Education and Career Development, and Character and Leadership Development.
- 15+ years of age to work with youth ages 6-12
- 18+ years of age and out of high school to work with youth ages 13-18
- Must complete our onboarding process
Hours of Operation
During your volunteer orientation the Volunteer Coordinator will work with you to choose dates and times during our hours of operation that work best for your schedule.
Steps to becoming a General Program Support Volunteer:
- Fill out our volunteer application including two references here**
- Complete a background check
- Complete 1 hour of BGCA Child Abuse prevention training
- Complete a scheduled orientation
- Choose your schedule
**After you submit your application, the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to complete the background check