Program support volunteers are so important to our Club’s mission. Each day they assist our Club staff with various Club needs. Areas to assist with include Sports, Fitness and Recreation, The Arts, Games Room, Health and Life Skills, Education and Career Development, and Character and Leadership Development, as well as resource development, Club events, and other areas.
- 15+ years of age to work with youth ages 6-12
- 18+ years of age and out of high school to work with youth ages 13-18
- Must complete our onboarding process
Hours of Operation
During your volunteer orientation the Volunteer Coordinator will work with you to choose dates and times during our hours of operation that work best for your schedule.
Steps to becoming a Club volunteer:
- Fill out the volunteer application below and select an area of interest.
- Complete a background check
- Complete a scheduled orientation and any required training specific to your role
- Choose your schedule
**After you submit your application, you will be contacted to complete the background check.