VEX Robotics is a great opportunity for someone interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Volunteers in this program will work with the STEM Coordinator to teach Club members how to build functional robots with the potential to compete and go to the VEX Robotics World Championship.
- 15+ years of age
- Must complete our onboarding process
- 1 year commitment
- Plan to meet 1-2 times per week
Hours of Operation
During your volunteer orientation the Volunteer Coordinator will work with you to choose dates and times during our hours of operation that work best for your schedule.
Steps to becoming a Club volunteer:
- Fill out the volunteer application below and select an area of interest.
- Complete a background check
- Complete a scheduled orientation and any required training specific to your role
- Choose your schedule
**After you submit your application, you will be contacted to complete the background check.