- Articles of Incorporation PDF
- By Laws PDF
- Code of Ethics PDF
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy PDF
This site is provided by the Boys & Girls Club Fox Valley, Inc. (“BGCFV”). BGCFV is committed to complying fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. BGCFV does not intend to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Our information collection practices are described below. While we encourage children to visit our site and learn more about our programs, we recommend, however, that parents approve and closely supervise the activity of their children at this and all other online sites. We urge children to check with their parents before entering information on any website and we urge parents to discuss with their children restrictions regarding the online release of personal information to anyone they don’t know.
The Information BGCFV Collects
BGCFV collects information in several ways from different parts of this site. BGCFV may collect personal information from you when you register with this site. BGCFV also may ask you for personal information at other times, such as when you ask a question or report a problem with this site. If you contact BGCFV, BGCFV may keep a record of that session or correspondence, including a record of your e-mail address. BGCFV may also occasionally ask users to complete surveys for research purposes. There also may be services on this site that require you to fill out an online form or send BGCFV an e-mail message in order to utilize these services. BGCFV collects any information that you provide in such circumstances, including any personal information.
We may ask you for identifying and personal information to:
Invite you to receive periodic e-mail updates about our progress: When you accept, or “opt in,” we ask you to give us your e-mail address and respond to some questions that help us tailor our information to your interests. You can “opt out” of receiving these periodic updates at any time.
Accepting your online “registration” at our site:
When you agree to give us identifying and personal information, you are giving that information only to the BGCFV and the parties we have involved in operating this site. You are giving it solely to enable the services this site provides.
BGCFV also may collect IP addresses, domain names, and similar items regarding users of this site to measure the number of visits, pages visited, average time spent on this site, and similar items.
How BGCFV Uses the Information it Collects:
BGCFV understands the importance of privacy and confidentiality to users of this site. BGCFV will not share personal information you submit through this site with companies not affiliated with BGCFV for purposes of marketing or promoting events, products, or similar items, unless such events, products, or similar items are related to BGCFV, and except that BGCFV may, from time to time, make personal information available to selected third parties, but only in the aggregate.
Integrity and Security
BGCFV employs commercially reasonable managerial and technical measures to help protect the security and integrity of the personal information it collects online through this site. You acknowledge, however, that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while BGCFV strives to protect your personal information, BGCFV cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to or from this site.
Privacy Practices of Other Sites
We assume no liability for any unauthorized actions of third parties or accidental transmission errors that may disclose information about you, and BGCFV is not responsible for these other sites’ privacy practices, which may be different from BGCFV’s privacy practices.
Sharing of Donor Information
- BGCFV will not sell, trade, rent or exchange its donor list and donor’s personal information with any other organization.
- BGCFV will not sell, trade, rent or exchange any donor lists from any Boys & Girls Clubs.
- From time to time BGCFV will share donor or prospective donor information with Clubs to ensure collaborative efforts.
- When you donate to honor someone else, we do not use the information you give us about that person for any other purpose.
- If a person requests that information be shared with another Boys & Girls Club, the BGCFV will comply with their wishes.
- BGCFV never sends out mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- BGCFV expects vendors to uphold privacy guidelines. If data is shared, a Non-Disclosure Agreement will be entered into with the vendor and the sharing of data is prevented by contract stipulations that are present in contacts between BGCFV and our vendors.
- BGCFV publishes a list of the names of donors over a designated amount in an annual report. Options for anonymous giving and “opt-out” selections are available. Please contact BGCFV for these requests.
- BGCFV may utilize a system to collect information about guests that are seated at event tables. This information may include name, email, company and address.
- Guests may follow the “opt-out” options outlined in this policy.
Privacy Enforcement with Corporations/Employee Giving
- Some corporations may support BGCFV through employee giving programs and campaigns. Generally, these are managed by the corporation and are processed through payroll deduction.
- BGCFV may share cumulative giving totals, but will not share individual donor/employee names.
- Employees may participate in matching gift programs with their employers. Matching gift requests are sent to the corporation for processing with the knowledge of the employee and the appropriate paperwork.
EMPLOYEE AND VOLUNTEER PRIVACY
- The BGCFV Human Resources department ensures that all documents and paperwork that contain personal information, including social security numbers are always protected. The primary storage area for all personnel records is located in the BGCFV Human Resources department.
- All BGCFV employees, Directors and volunteers who have repeated direct contact with youth members have annual background checks that are processed by the BGCFV Human Resources department, yet an external third-party specialist company actually runs the background checks.
- Completed BGCFV employment applications are received and hosted through Suite HR. This data is accessed through a protected web portal accessed only by duly authorized staff.
Contacting BGCFV about Your Personal Information
If you would like to review the personal information that BGCFV has collected about you through this site in order to verify its accuracy and completeness, or if you have a question or complaint regarding BGCFV’s privacy practices, or to request that BGCFV delete your personal information from its records, please contact BGCFV at BGCmail@bgclubfoxvalley.org or 920-731-0555.
Last updated: September 4, 2019
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley or other individuals or entities. Any reproduction, re-transmission, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley or the copyright owner of the material has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, re transmit or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate the organization’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, with the organization’s prior express written permission. Although this Web site features links to other sites the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those sites, as we do not exercise editorial or other control over these sites.
This Web site provides information and services in furtherance of our mission. We make no representations about the suitability or accuracy of the information on this site for any purpose. If you see any objectionable, inaccurate or improperly functioning content or features on this site, please contact Greg Lemke-Rochon at (920) 731-0555 as soon as possible.