Join us for our Youth on the Move Wellness Fair!
This free event is not only for those currently facing housing insecurity but is also for anyone who wants to learn more about youth homelessness and how they can provide support to this growing population right here in the Fox Valley.
- Community organizations with be present with booths and resources
- Care packages will be available for eligible youth and families
- Participate in a variety of homelessness awareness activities – play the game SPENT, watch “the Street Level” short documentary and more!
- Home Base will be collecting gift card donations during this event for the youth we support
- Mayor of Appleton, Jake Woodford will be reading and presenting the proclamation for National Runaway & Homeless Youth Prevention Month/Youth on the Move
Community resources attending the Wellness Fair:
- Center for Grieving Children
- Community Outreach Center
- Diverse & Resilient
- Harbor House
- Hope Center & Clinic
- House of Hope
- Menasha Public Library
- REACH Counseling – Trafficking Advocate
- Theda Care Sane Advocate
Throughout the month of November, in honor of Runaway & Homeless Youth Prevention Month, Home Base will be collecting donations of gift cards to local retail and eatery establishments to assist youth in need in the Fox Cities and Green Bay areas.
Gift Card donations can be mailed or dropped off at:
- Boys & Girls Club of Appleton (160 S. Badger Ave, Appleton 54914)
- Boys & Girls Club of Menasha (600 Racine St., Menasha 54952)
- House of Hope (1660 Christiana St., Green Bay 54303)
- Wellness Fair at Boys & Girls Club of Appleton (160 S. Badger Ave, Appleton 54914) on Nov. 17 from 5-7 pm
Your generous donation will ensure that young people in our communities have the opportunity to access food and clothing and other basic need items and will support the daily operations of Home Base and House of Hope services. Thank you!