We’re excited to again host Emmy® Award Winner, Michael Brandwein for a caregiver workshop on December 1, 2022.
This workshop focuses on building great relationships with young people and handling the challenges of parenting. Michael will demonstrate exactly what to say and do to handle conflict and problems in positive ways. And attendees will leave feeling empowered with a great toolbox of techniques that will make a real difference.
- Who: This workshop is open to the community. Supervised playrooms will be available to the children of caregivers attending this workshop.
- What: “I’ve Told You a Thousand Times” workshop seeks to help caregivers feel more connected, calm, and confident in their relationships with their kids.
- When: Thursday, December 1 from 5:30-7:00 pm
- Where: Boys & Girls Club of Menasha (600 Racine St., Menasha)
- Cost: FREE (Registration is required, see below to sign up.)
Registration is required as space is limited for this event.
Hear More From Michael
This workshop is just another way the Club is finding ways to provide support to families and youth throughout the Fox Valley. Our organization supports approximately 1,100 youth daily across 14 Club locations. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to help youth achieve bright futures!
About Our Speaker
Michael Brandwein is an expert on youth development, a speaker, educator, and author. He trains parents, teachers, and youth leaders throughout the world and has presented in every one of the 50 states in the U.S. and on 6 of the 7 continents. Michael is a frequent national and state keynote speaker, known best for his entertaining, energetic, and creative style, and his focus on original, practical, use-it-immediately tools and techniques. He has written six best-selling books on working with young people, including his latest, Growing Great Qualities in Kids. He wrote and presented three Emmy® award-winning television programs on developing great young people that have been broadcast on PBS stations throughout the U.S. Click here to learn more about Michael.