Your gift to the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley is more than a donation; it is an investment in our kids’ futures. Each and every donation—no matter the amount—helps provide our youth with a safe environment after school and during the summer, exciting activities, and the chance to experience academic success, build good character and citizenship, and live a healthy life.
It’s your generosity that makes that possible. Thank you!
Because of You
Here are some of the ways your donation could be used:
- Developing and implementing quality Club programs like Homework Help, STEM, Career Launch, and Healthy Habits
- Serving healthy and nutritious snacks and meals to over 1,100 kids per school day
- Providing children and their families facing economic hardship financial assistance to meet their basic needs.
- Offering grief support, counseling, and crisis intervention services and resources to youth and their families free of charge
- Paying for a child to attend the Club whose family otherwise could not afford the annual membership fee
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Greg Lemke-Rochon at 920-731-0555 or [email protected]