Runaway & Homeless Youth Services
Meet our Team
- Katie Van Groll, Director of Runaway & Homeless Youth Services
- Nicole Neuverth, Runaway & Homeless Youth Services Program AmeriCorps member
- Bailey Geurts, Runaway & Homeless Youth Services Program AmeriCorps member
- Abbey Wolf, Runaway & Homeless Youth Services Program AmeriCorps member
Our Runaway and Homeless Youth Services team is here to help teens throughout the Fox Valley area.
Our Runaway response services include:
- 24-hour support
- Confidential, voluntary and free services
- Guidance and counseling support to runaway or homeless youth, and families of runaway youth
- Conflict mediation
- Runaway Hotline: (920) 731-0557
Our Street Outreach support services consist of a dedicated team that:
- Conducts community outreach to reach out to our most vulnerable teens
- Spends time at youth hang-outs regularly
- Makes connections with young people in crisis
- Distributes personal care packages
- Increases youth access to community resources
- Interested in more community resources?
- Download our Street Smart Guide to learn about local resources!
For more information contact Katie VanGroll, Runaway and Homeless Youth Services Director, by email or call (920) 750-5837.