CoVantage Credit Union is supporting the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley and other non-profits throughout the state in a BIG way this holiday season! But they need your support to help make the biggest impact!
CoVantage Cares Foundation is matching donations dollar-for-dollar up to the first $10,000 for our organization, with additional matching opportunities if this is reached! Your donation now through Dec. 15 will help twice as many young people achieve brighter futures right here in the Fox Valley!
Ways To Give
- Mail a check made payable to: CoVantage Cares Foundation, PO Box 107, Antigo, WI 54409. To ensure proper credit, indicate “Boys and Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley” in the memo on your check.
- Drop off a check or cash to any CoVantage drive-up location (see below for Fox Valley locations)
- CoVantage members can make an online donation through MyCoVantage.
Local CoVantage Credit Union locations:
- 665 W Ridgeview Dr, Appleton
- 1093 Appleton Rd, Menasha
- 625 Deerwood Ave, Neenah
To learn more visit: www.covantagecu.org/cares
This year a total of 11 charities have been selected to receive the funds generated and will be matched with up to $150,000 in contributions from CoVantage Cares Foundation, a public charity established by CoVantage Credit Union.
CoVantage Cares Foundation was established as a way to provide financial support to organizations that serve individuals, especially those experiencing significant financial challenges, and organizations that work to enhance the quality of life in communities served by CoVantage Credit Union.
Thank you to CoVantage Cares Foundation for helping us do whatever it takes for our youth!