The Matching Gift Challenge maximizes the impact of your gift
Here’s your chance to double your impact on a child’s future! Thanks to the generosity of three area families, the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley has received a $100,000 Matching Gift Challenge. So when you choose to donate now through December 31, 2019 your gift will be matched dollar for dollar.
“Without the Club I don’t know where I’d be. Some other kids my age have gotten into drugs and other things I don’t agree with due to not having a safe, fun place to hang out. But the Club saved me from that.” – Kaliyah
Consider all the possibilities and opportunities that your donation can provide Boys & Girls Club members who need it most. Think about the impact that those can have on their futures. Club members are more likely to avoid drugs and alcohol, positively handle conflict, graduate from high school on time, and set and achieve their goals.
Please consider the difference your gift could make on the lives of young people in the Fox Valley.
“We believe that all children deserve an equal opportunity to reach their full potential. As we look to the future, it is our duty and responsibility to ensure that we continue to evolve and meet kids’ needs. We must do everything possible to ensure our young people have opportunities outside of school and home that promote their healthy development and enable them to live a happy, productive, caring life as adults.” – Greg Lemke-Rochon, Chief Executive Officer
- 100% of your donation stays in the Fox Valley.
- In 2019, 13,000 youth in the Fox Valley are supported through the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley.
- We serve more than 250,000 free meals and snacks to children annually in the Fox Valley through our Healthy Habits Food Program.
- We provide an array of no-cost mental and behavioral health services such as the Center for Grieving Children, the Runaway & Homeless Youth Program, Youth & Family Counseling, TRAC and the STAR initiative.
- Charity Navigator, rated us as a four-star charity (the highest category) with a score of 97.10 (out of a 100). This rating is based on Financial Health and Accountability & Transparency.
How to Donate
- Mail checks payable to BGCFV to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
160 S Badger Ave.
Appleton, WI 54914
- Donate online and please select “Matching Gift Challenge” from the designation dropdown.
Have questions? Give us a call at (920) 731-0555 or contact us via email here.