Here’s your chance to double your impact on a child’s future! Thanks to the generosity of three area families, the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley has received a $100,000 Matching Gift Challenge. When you choose to donate now through December 31, 2023 gifts will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $100,000.
As more kids in our community find it harder to thrive in the face of so much strife, change, and uncertainty – their Boys & Girls Club can make the difference. You can help make sure our kids get the support they need to unlock their full potential, no matter the challenges in their way, by making a tax-deductible contribution to the Club today.
Did you know that Club Members are more likely to avoid drugs and alcohol, positively handle conflict, graduate from high school on time, and set and achieve their goals?
Every child deserves a great future, and you can help open the Club door to thousands of young people across our community today by making a financial contribution.
- In 2023 our Clubs will serve approximately 14,000 youth in the Fox Valley.
- In 2022, we served more than 160,000 free meals and snacks to children through our Healthy Habits Food Program.
- We provide an array of no-cost mental and behavioral health services through the Center for Grieving Children, Home Base, Youth & Family Counseling, TRAC, and STAR initiatives.
- Charity Navigator has rated our organization as a four-star charity (the highest category). This rating is based on Financial Health and Accountability & Transparency.
How to Donate
- Mail checks payable to BGCFV to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
160 S Badger Ave.
Appleton, WI 54914
- Donate online
- Text to give at https://www.bgclubfoxvalley.org/matching-gift-challenge/
Please get in touch with Karissa Buck at email@example.com or 920-750-5934.