Here’s your chance to double your impact on a child’s future! Thanks to the generosity of three area families, the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley has received a $100,000 Matching Gift Challenge. When you choose to donate now through December 31, 2022 your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $100,000.
As more kids in our community find it harder to thrive in the face of so much strife, change, and uncertainty – our Boys & Girls Club can make a difference. You can help make sure our kids get the support they need to unlock their full potential, no matter the challenges in their way, by making a tax-deductible contribution to the Club today.
Did you know that Club Members are more likely to avoid drugs and alcohol, positively handle conflict, graduate from high school on time, and set and achieve their goals? Invest in great futures today and your gift will be matched to make an even bigger impact on young lives throughout the Fox Valley.
- 100% of your donation stays in the Fox Valley.
- In 2021, our Clubs served more than 11,000 youth in the Fox Valley.
- In 2021, our Clubs served more than 130,000 free meals and snacks to children through our Healthy Habits Food Program.
- Our organization provides a wide array of no-cost mental and behavioral health services through the Center for Grieving Children, Home Base, Youth & Family Counseling, TRAC, and STAR initiatives.
- Charity Navigator has rated our organization as a four-star charity (the highest category). This rating is based on Financial Health and Accountability & Transparency.
How to Donate
- Mail checks payable to BGCFV to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
160 S Badger Ave.
Appleton, WI 54914
- Donate online
- Text 369259 to 1-855-575-7888
Questions? Please contact Debbie Hass, Donor Relations & Special Events Director, at (920) 750-5810, email@example.com