Here’s your chance to double your impact on a child’s future! Thanks to the generosity of three area families, the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley has received a $100,000 Matching Gift Challenge. So when you choose to donate now through December 31, 2021 your gift may be matched dollar-for-dollar.
As more kids in our community find it harder to thrive in the face of so much strife, change, and uncertainty – their Boys & Girls Club can make the difference. You can help make sure our kids get the support they need to unlock their full potential, no matter the challenges in their way, by making a tax-deductible contribution to the Club today.
Did you know that Club Members are more likely to avoid drugs and alcohol, positively handle conflict, graduate from high school on time, and set and achieve their goals?
Every child deserves a great future, and you can help open the Club door to thousands of young people across our community today by making a financial contribution.
Stories of Hope & Healing
Tara became concerned when her daughter Olivia started hanging out with a rougher crowd and then even more worried when Olivia’s grades began to fall. The Club helped set Olivia up with a mentor, and soon, with her mentor’s guidance and support, Olivia began to thrive.
Hear how the Club is helping kids like Olivia build a great future…
Steve would sing a special song he wrote for his children, Ben and Charlotte each night when he and his wife Emily tucked them into bed. Steve’s music, love, and laughter filled their home. Then one tragic night, Steve died unexpectedly. Life for Emily, Ben, and Charlotte forever changed that night.
Learn how the Club’s Center for Grieving Children has been there to help Emily, Ben, and Charlotte…
- 100% of your donation stays in the Fox Valley.
- In 2020, our Clubs served more than 8,500 youth in the Fox Valley.
- In 2020, we served more than 175,000 free meals and snacks to children through our Healthy Habits Food Program.
- We provide an array of no-cost mental and behavioral health services through the Center for Grieving Children, Home Base, Youth & Family Counseling, TRAC, and STAR initiatives.
- 93% of Members feel they belong at the Club.
- Charity Navigator has rated our organization as a four-star charity (the highest category). This rating is based on Financial Health and Accountability & Transparency.
How to Donate
- Mail checks payable to BGCFV to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
160 S Badger Ave.
Appleton, WI 54914
- Donate online and select “Matching Gift Challenge” from the designation dropdown.
Questions? Give us a call at (920) 731-0555 or contact us via email Debbie at email@example.com.