Matching Gift Challenge Doubles Your Impact
Here’s your chance to double your impact on a child’s future! Thanks to the generosity of three area families, the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley has received a $100,000 Matching Gift Challenge. So when you choose to donate now through December 31, 2020 your gift will be matched dollar for dollar.
The uncertainty most of us are feeling today is what many of our Boys & Girls Club children feel every day. Your help is urgently needed once again.
Without you, the opportunity to eat a nutritious meal, the opportunity to get help with school, the opportunity to earn a scholarship, the opportunity for a child to still reach their full potential, despite the challenges of 2020, may have slipped away.
Consider all the possibilities and opportunities that your donation can provide the kids who need it most. Club Members are more likely to avoid drugs and alcohol, positively handle conflict, graduate from high school on time, and set and achieve their goals. Please consider the difference your gift could make in the lives of young people in the Fox Valley.
Club Stories of Hope & Healing
|When 2019 began, Dawn was an “auntie” to bubbly and energetic eight-year-old Izik. Then, one day last year, she suddenly became his guardian. The day her life changed, left her in a panic. Learn more about Dawn and Izik’s story and how Club changed their lives…|
Ella’s world crumbled the day her father died suddenly, unexpectedly. Her entire family’s world fell apart in an instant into a maze of shock, breath-taking pain, and deep, deep unfathomable grief. Learn how the Club’s Center for Grieving Children has been there to help...
- 100% of your donation stays in the Fox Valley.
- In 2019, more than 15,000 youth in the Fox Valley were supported through the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley.
- We serve more than 250,000 free meals and snacks to children annually in the Fox Valley through our Healthy Habits Food Program.
- We provide an array of no-cost mental and behavioral health services through the Center for Grieving Children, Home Base, Youth & Family Counseling, TRAC, and the STAR initiative.
- Charity Navigator has been rated as a four-star charity (the highest category) for five consecutive years and has a current score of 96.90 (out of 100). This rating is based on Financial Health and Accountability & Transparency.
How to Donate
- Mail checks payable to BGCFV to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
160 S Badger Ave.
Appleton, WI 54914
- Donate online and select “Matching Gift Challenge” from the designation dropdown.
Questions? Give us a call at (920) 731-0555 or contact us via email here.