2023-2024 School Year
Welcome Club Youth Caregivers!
The school year programs at the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley are a popular choice for children, youth, and families in the Fox Cities, and we are thrilled to make after school a fun learning experience for so many! We believe that after school hours are a great time to give kids opportunities to develop new friendships, play, continue to learn, and experience new things.
The school year programs throughout the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley will once again feature a wide-ranging array of fun and exciting programs. Sports and recreation, Fine arts, small group discussions, leadership and community service, STEM, and much, much more will be among the many opportunities available again this year.
Registration for the School-Year before and/or after school programming is now OPEN!
- Boys & Girls Club of Appleton (160 S. Badger Ave, Appleton)
- Boys & Girls Club of Menasha (600 Racine St., Menasha)
- Boys & Girls Club of Manitowoc County (3651 Dewey St, Manitowoc)
- Boys & Girls Club of Badger Elementary (501 S Bluemound Dr, Appleton)
- Boys & Girls Club of Columbus Elementary (913 N Oneida St, Appleton)
- Boys & Girls Club of Edison Elementary (412 N Meade St, Appleton)
- Boys & Girls Club of Foster Elementary (305 W Foster St, Appleton)
- Boys & Girl Club of Highlands Elementary (2037 N Elinor St, Appleton)
- Boys & Girls Club of James Madison Middle School (202 S Carpenter St, Appleton)
- Boys & Girls Club of Kaleidoscope Academy (318 E Brewster St, Appleton)
- Boys & Girls Club of Wilson Middle School (225 N. Badger Ave, Appleton)
- Boys & Girls Club of Little Chute Elementary (901 Grand Ave, Little Chute)
- Boys & Girls Club of Little Chute Intermediate (1402 Freedom Rd, Little Chute)
- Boys & Girls Club of New Holstein Elementary (2226 Park Ave, New Holstein)
- Boys & Girls Club of Kiel Middle School (502 Paine St, Kiel)
How do I register my child?
Registration for the 2023-24 School Year Program is now open!
We are excited to share that we launched a Caregiver Portal! The Caregiver Portal is a part of our new member management system that will enhance the registration process, be intuitive and easy to use, help connect Club staff with parents more easily, and provide timely data. To learn more visit our Caregiver Portal support page.
Beginning on Monday, July 17 you can create your account/login to the Caregiver Portal and register for the school year program at your preferred location. The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley prioritizes serving families and youth that need us most. Youth and families who are facing adverse challenges will be accepted into the program first.
Other Important Registration Dates
Registration for no school days, winter break, spring break, and the Page Turners Early Literacy Program will open on Tuesday, August 1st, 2023.
Scheduling & Attendance Requirements
Please only submit one enrollment form per child for your main location of attendance. More detail on how to do this will be provided in the Caregiver Support Webpage.
The Boys & Girls Club’s mission is to serve all young people, especially those who need us most. Enrollment decisions are therefore not made on a first-come-first-served basis but instead are based upon the needs of the child and the family for our services and frequency of attendance. Please contact your site’s Director if you would like us to know more about your child’s needs.
It is our mission to ensure that we serve the youth in our community who need us most and that a family’s income level is not a barrier to participation. Thanks to the generosity of many friends and supporters of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley we can ensure that families of extremely low to middle income will still be provided a substantially subsidized program fee. Depending on location, families of upper income who utilize the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley will be charged the full cost of service for our program. As always, we understand that families face various challenges outside of income level and we ask that you reach out if you need help managing the cost of your child’s participation. The fee structure for the school year programs vary by location. Please visit your location’s webpage for more information regarding fees.
Fees do not apply for youth under the age of 7.
What if registration is full?
If we have reached maximum capacity, we will place your child on a waiting list and contact you if space becomes available. Children in certain high-needs situations, such as those who are homeless, will not be placed on a waiting list and will be allowed to participate immediately.
How do I get help with the cost of participation?
Families who need financial assistance or to set up a payment plan should reach out to Rachel Schroeder, Senior Director of Youth Development Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about my teenager?
Both the Appleton and Menasha locations are inclusive of a Teen Center dedicated for youth ages 13-18. The CLUB Teen Centers are open after school until 8:00 pm on Monday-Friday. Any Club member in 7th grade or 13 years old is eligible for the Teen Center. Registration for The CLUB Teen Centers can be found within the Appleton and Menasha Membership options in the Caregiver Portal. Membership for the Teen Centers during the School-Year is $5. If your child is transitioning to the Teen Center this upcoming school year, it is advised that you schedule an orientation with the Teen Center contact at your location to learn about the different rules/expectations for our teens. (Rene Lecour, Appleton Assistant Branch Director – Teen Center at (920) 750-5830 or Josh McQuillan, Menasha Branch Director at (920) 750-5856.)
New Family Orientations (Appleton & Menasha Branch Locations ONLY)
Caregivers of NEW Club members who will be attending the Boys & Girls Club of Appleton or Menasha must attend a MANDATORY New Family Orientation offered at their primary location. More information on dates of offerings will be shared upon or after registration.
Please visit your location’s webpage for more information regarding the school-year and who to contact with direct questions.
- Boys & Girls Club of Appleton
- Boys & Girls Club of Menasha
- Boys & Girls Club of Manitowoc County
- Boys & Girls Club of Badger Elementary
- Boys & Girls Club of Columbus Elementary
- Boys & Girls Club of Edison Elementary
- Boys & Girls Club of Foster Elementary
- Boys & Girl Club of Highlands Elementary
- Boys & Girls Club of James Madison Middle School
- Boys & Girls Club of Kaleidoscope Academy
- Boys & Girls Club of Wilson Middle School
- Boys & Girls Club of Little Chute Elementary
- Boys & Girls Club of Little Chute Intermediate
- Boys & Girls Club of New Holstein Elementary
- Boys & Girls Club of Kiel Middle School